Modoc National Forest, CA
Organization: USDA Forest Service Pacific Southwest Region
Type of opportunity: seasonal
- Archeology Positions:
Alturas Vicki Adkison – email@example.com
- Biological Science (Plants):
Alturas Gary Kedishfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Recreation /Forestry Aid Positions:
Alturas/Cedarville/Tulelake Clayton Cornwell email@example.com
- Forestry Aid/Technician Positions:
Adin Molly Edgerton –firstname.lastname@example.org
Alturas Michelle Hommerding –email@example.com
Duties: Duties include learning local flora, surveying for rare plant and noxious weed species occurrences and habitats, and manual weed treatment.
Desired qualifications: See Job Announcement
Start and end dates: See Job Announcement, Summer Positions
Salary/pay: See Job Announcement
Link to more information: Job Announcement
How to apply:
1) Go to USAJOBS (must set up and have a USAJOBS profile) https://www.usajobs.gov/;
a. Search/locate the announcement numbers listed below;
b. Select Forest location(s) below that you are interested in and begin the application process.
2) Complete and submit your application no later than the closing date of the announcement.
Application deadline: All of these announcements will open on 01/25/2016 and close on 01/29/2016