Note: Must be eligible for a WORK STUDY position at the University of Wyoming
Organization: Program in Ecology-University of Wyoming
Type of opportunity: Temporary, Work Study
Contact: Embere Hall | email@example.com
- Watch videos of pika foraging behaviors
- Record observations in a specialized software program
- Enter data
- Support other ongoing research activities
- Applicants must have strong attention to detail, a demonstrated interest in science and be qualified for work-study.
- Previous experience in ecology, wildlife biology or animal behavior preferred.
Start and end dates: Spring 2016
Link to more information: WorkStudyAnnouncement. Job7814 (1)
How to apply:
- Click on “Work Study Listings”
- Search for job ID 7814 (Laboratory Aide)