Type of opportunity: Full-time, permanent
Contact: Allie Kemp, email@example.com, (703) 995-9643
Duties: The incumbent provides professional support to research involved in measuring, understanding, and predicting the effects of changing climate, land use, and conservation practices on all aspects of hydrologic and sediment budgets at the unit’s Walnut Gulch Experimental Watershed and Santa Rita Experimental Range outdoor laboratories as well as any other field measurements necessary to support the Long-Term Agroecosystem Research (LTAR) network. Major Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating and providing analysis of hydrologic models to compare process representations with field measurements
- Developing and planning experimental studies in support of research
- Performing data analysis to assess instrumentation and experimental design of outdoor laboratories
- Implementing new field measurements and data quality assurance and processing in support of long-term agro ecosystem research objectives
- Programing all data loggers within networks, the accuracy of said programs, adapting existing programs and writing new programs for changes in sensors, sensor technologies, or for new installations for existing sensors
Desired qualifications: See announcement below.
Salary/pay: $59,329 – $77,127, GS-11
Link to more information: Read the full job announcement and apply on USA Jobs.
Application deadline: March 1, 2016