Organization: Wyoming State Parks & Historic Sites
Type of opportunity: Seasonal, temporary, part-time or full-time, non-benefitted
Contact: Department of Administration & Information, Human Resource Division, (307) 777-7188
- Enforce state statutes and park rules and regulations as applicable within statutory and agency guidelines.
- Traffic enforcement, DUI and MIP enforcement.
- Investigate motor vehicle crashes and reported crimes against people and property on Wyoming’s state parks and historic sites.
- Patrol assigned areas to provide high public visibility and provide periodic security checks on Bureau of Reclamation dams and power plants.
- Provide excellent customer service while assisting park visitors.
- Professionally and correctly complete required reports and paperwork.
- Provide assistance and information to the public.
- U.S. citizen
- At least 21 years of age
- High school graduate/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- POST certification desired but not necessary
Salary/pay: $14 – $16/hour
Link to more information: Read the job announcement and apply online.
Application deadline: Position open until filled.