Type of opportunity: Internship, undergraduate
Contact: Rick Fisher, Writing Center Interim Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist university students with writing assignments.
- In Fall 2016, paid training may involve some summer readings and/or an initial training session in the few days before school begins.
- This position requires a two-semester commitment. Please don’t apply if you won’t be available in both Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed their WB or COM2 requirement and who have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applications are NOT restricted to English majors! If you’re a thoughtful and capable writer who is interested in helping others with their writing, we want you to consider working for us.
Start and end dates: August, 2016 – May, 2017
Link to more information: View the Call for Applications 2016.
How to apply: Email a cover letter, resume, writing sample, unofficial UW transcript, and two letters of recommendation to the Writing Center Interim Director (Rick Fisher), at email@example.com. Or bring print application materials by the director’s office, Coe 302b.
Application deadline: April 8, 2016