Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
Type of opportunity: Internship, seasonal
Contact: Please send direct questions to email@example.com.
- Interpretation—Provide interpretation of the Murie’s, the Murie legacy and The Murie Ranch for the general public, adult field education programming and facility rental participants.
- Education Program Support—Support adult field education programs and facility rentals as required and requested by program staff.
- Programmatic Administration—Support the logistical administration of programs such as working in the kitchen, overseeing residential residents through our on-call phone system, transporting participants in 15 passenger or smaller vehicles, preparing The Murie Ranch for arrivals and after the departure of participants.
- Institutional Projects—Support, design and/or implement projects that support innovation of Field Education programs.
- Interest and/or experience with interpretation, the field of conservation and/or education.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative, communicate effectively, and solve problems with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work long hours, split shifts, untraditional work weeks including the weekend.
- Commitment to living and learning in the Rocky Mountain West.
- Minimum: 21 years old.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- Trainings: First Aid, CPR, AED.
Start and end dates: May – September, 2016
Salary/pay: Interns receive a room in a small cabin (with accessible kitchen facilities) at The Murie Center of Teton Science Schools in Grand Teton National Park and a monthly stipend of $700.
Link to more information: View the announcement.
How to apply: Send resume, cover letter, and three letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: Open until filled.