Type of opportunity: Seasonal, part-time
- Maintenance of approximately 50 acres of vegetation in the Integrated Phytoremediation / Greenbelt project at the south loop portion of the Laramie River Greenbelt Trail.
- Mowing grass with a riding mower, monitoring tree health, operating/maintaining irrigation systems, performing preventive maintenance on equipment, and related tasks.
- This work contributes to a valued recreational resource enjoyed by many in the community.
- Dependable, hard-working individual at least 18 years of age who is able to follow instructions, comply with safety procedures, and work both independently and with a team in an outdoor setting.
- Farm/ranch, landscaping, or similar experience is required. Mechanical aptitude/experience operating and maintaining powered equipment is desirable.
- Applicants offered position must pass a background check including a clean driving record.
Start and end dates: Weekdays between mid-May to mid-August with some flexibility around class schedules, weather, etc. Total of 300 hours.