Organization: Ecology Project International
Type of opportunity: Part-time
Contact: Kate Geranios, Grants Supervisor, email@example.com
Duties: The Grants Coordinator provides administrative and grants management support to the Development Department. The Grants Coordinator will support a range of fundraising tasks that include coordinating the grants management process, as well as the production of donor-centered communications materials like EPI’s newsletter, annual report, and student yearbook.
- Excellent written, verbal, and personal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proven ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize
- Previous experience writing grant proposals and reports
- Previous nonprofit fundraising experience
- Demonstrated desire to make a difference in conservation and education
- Strong computer skills, including database and standard office software
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Ability to engage donors and prospects verbally and in writing with sincerity and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM or donor management software, Photoshop, WordPress, and InDesign
- Experience writing and/or editing marketing materials for donors
- Familiarity with Spanish
Link to more information: View the job openings page.
How to apply: Submit application and writing sample due by midnight on April 18, 2016 here.
Application deadline: April 18, 2016