Organization: Friends of the Inyo
Type of opportunity: Full-time, permanent
Duties: The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Friends of the Inyo. Responsibilities include financial (billing, taxes, contract management, and accounting), human resources (payroll, health care, etc.) requirements and legal obligations, and operations management (computer and office systems).
- Minimum of two years experience in an office environment, nonprofit experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in bookkeeping and office management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Knowledge of land use planning, water, and other natural resource issues preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, complete tasks on time, on budget, and of high quality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team of staff, Board, and volunteers.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and online programs.
- Positive attitude, personal integrity, and a sense of humor.
- A passion for and knowledge of the Eastern Sierra.
Link to more information: Read the job announcement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and professional writing sample as .pdf documents to email@example.com.
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin in April 2016.