Organization: American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
Type of opportunity: Internship, full-time
- Provide research support and energy savings analysis on smart buildings technologies and programs for commercial buildings
- Communicate with external stakeholders and interested parties
- Perform any other buildings program-related work, as assigned
- The intern’s work will result in a technical report to be released in November or December 2016
- The intern will be required to deliver a presentation to ACEEE staff upon completion of the internship showcasing his/her work
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and working towards an advanced degree in a relevant academic area
- Interest in and familiarity with a range of energy efficiency policies and/or utility energy efficiency programs preferred. Knowledgeable of commercial building systems and technologies desired
- Strong internet and interview-based research ability. Experience in research, energy savings analysis, and/or policy strongly preferred
- Strong writing and oral communication skills required
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple assignments (as needed), work efficiently, and meet deadlines
Start and end dates: This is a 12-week paid internship for summer 2016. The project will require a time commitment of 30-40 hours/week.
Link to more information: Visit the jobs and internships page.
How to apply: Please send a resume with a cover letter and brief (1-2 pages) writing sample to email@example.com. Please use “Smart Buildings Intern” in the subject header. We do not accept calls about our internships.
Application deadline: April 29, 2016