Colleges and Universities around the US
- Work with Merrell field representatives to engage a diverse range of new campus and community partners – organizing a minimum of five outdoor outings that include at least two on-campus clinics with Merrell representatives
- Promote outdoor recreation to key audiences including students and the public
- Create engaging content for social. Photos, videos and stories that they will share on campus, through social platforms and with Merrell. This may include:
- Instagram ‘takeovers’ where our ambassadors would share their photos and stories on Merrell and campus social sites
- Short videos used as a Vine collection of experiences
- Op-eds and articles in their school newspaper to educate peers about local outdoor issues and inspire greater outdoor participation
Qualifications: Applications are being accepted from U.S. based currently enrolled college/university students who consider themselves outdoor enthusiasts and have the ability to rally their peers in support of outdoor activity.
Start and end dates: November 2016 – June 2017
Each Ambassador will receive a $1,000 stipend and each corresponding college outdoor program will receive another $1,000 to go towards the outdoor outing in November/December and the outings during the spring semester.
Each Ambassador will also be fully outfitted by Merrell and armed with lots of Merrell give-a-ways to help incentive as much outdoor activity as possible.
At the end of the school year, Merrell will crown the top College Ambassador, which will include internship possibilities with Merrell, a featurette on Merrell’s U.S. social pages and a Merrell gift pack.
Link to more information: Merrell College Ambassador Program
How to apply: Click HERE to preview application.
Application deadline: September 30, 2016