University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
Organization: Water Resources Data System
- Develop timely and effective means for transferring water and hydroclimatic information to a wide range of stakeholders using the internet.
- Maintain and update websites, as well as other water-related outreach products related to water planning. Ensure compatibility of web pages and related datasets with WRDS’ systems and University and State of Wyoming standards.
- Conduct surveys related to water use within the State of Wyoming.
- Perform basic GIS tasks (editing, data entry, cataloging) in ArcGIS related to water and climate variables.
- Acquire and process water and climate data related to water planning.
- See additional duties on the UW hiring website.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three months data management experience
- Nine months customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Salary/pay: Minimum $32,628
Link to more information: UW Human Resources Jobs Board (click on Research Associate I in Civil/Arch Engineering)
Application deadline: August 22, 2016