Organization: Yellowstone Association
- Provide strong leadership and strategic focus by supporting and overseeing the Institute management team, fostering a culture of collaboration and an emphasis on achieving results. The management team includes program managers, contact center manager, campus manager and operations manager.
- Prepare and manage detailed annual budgets and work plans based on strategic priorities; monitor financial performance and achieve budget goals.
- Oversee management of a broad selection of educational programs consistent with the mission and goals of YA and NPS; maintain the highest standards of educational quality and safety.
- Serve as a member of YA’s senior leadership team and a collaborative partner in decisions regarding organizational strategy; attend board meetings and events as assigned.
- Travel into Yellowstone, throughout the Greater Yellowstone area and other
- Represent YA and its mission accurately and positively
- Work collaboratively with staff across the Yellowstone Association
- Demonstrated expertise in successfully leading people
- Proven ability to manage a budget of more than $1 million as well as the supporting operations
- Experience directing a place-based education programming with a professional staff
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions within an organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to the educational mission of the Yellowstone Association
- This position involves driving YA vehicles, therefore applicants must be 21 years of age or older, maintain a valid US driver’s license, and maintain a favorable driving record for insurance purposes.
Salary/pay: $65,000 starting annual salary.
How to apply: For more information, and to apply for this position click here .