Organization: Society for Conservation Biology North America
- Create, maintain, and adhere to procedures for personnel, operations, and grant tracking.
- Work with the Board to prepare grant proposals.
- Coordinate any fellowship or award programs offered by SCBNA.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable, input and track data in accounting software (QuickBooks).
- Act as first point of contact for reimbursement and budgetary inquiries.
- Monitor activities of grant funded programs to help ensure compliance with donor’s requests, and schedule and produce all required financial reports.
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Committee, and as necessary with other Board members.
- Assist in maintaining updated Board and committee membership lists and records.
- Assist in preparation of agenda, briefing book, and minutes for quarterly Board meetings.
- Excellence in written communication, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of conservation science and ability to communicate with conservation researchers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel data and work with a wide range of people.
- Computer literate and proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- A Bachelor’s degree and some experience with successful office management and accounting.
- Experience and proficiency in any/all of the following highly desirable: QuickBooks; web site maintenance; database software; Adobe graphics software.
Link to more information: See the full job description
How to apply: Email resume and letter of interest in one PDF document to SCBNA President Carlos Carroll.
Application deadline: November 10, 2016