Organization: TigerTree, Inc.
- Towing trailers, driving work trucks, drive the bucket truck, ability to work in the bucket preferred but not necessary.
- Operating chainsaws safely.
- Retrieving job specifications from our customer database and entering information once the job is completed.
- Maintaining equipment and alerting our mechanic to necessary fixes.
- Felling trees, either through directional felling or assist in bucket truck operations
- Planting trees, handling trees, moving trees with skid steer, hauling trees to job locations, ability to fix (not install) sprinkler system breaks preferred.
- Calculating application rates for fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides. Ability to read and understand a product label to help you make informed decisions.
- Education: Undergraduate Degree preferred. (Or some work attained toward earning an undergraduate degree)
- Experience: Three years of related field work. We will accept work related to natural resources, forestry, tree care, farm / ranch related work, work requiring mechanical problem solving
- Skills: You must be an excellent communicator to contribute to the flow of information between clients, yourself, your crew members and our business and operations manager. You must understand the fundamentals of managing a crew and project in an effective and efficient manner.
- Characteristics: This is a team position, so you should be open to working and training others, along with discussing details with clients. You should excel and enjoy solving problems in the field, as they arise. They will arise. Daily.
Salary/pay: $18.00 per hour, plus benefits
How to apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Kayla Stonehouse
Application deadline: November 12, 2016