Organization: Backpacking Light
Duties: Possible internship projects that you can work on are listed below
- Editorial production and workflow process design and management;
- Online media editorial development (including narrative and video);
- Ultralight outdoor gear performance evaluation, test design, analysis, and product review writing;
- Online advertising and advertising technologies, public relations, customer support, B2B partnerships, and B2C marketing;
- Engineering research and stress testing of ultralight outdoor performance equipment systems;
- Health science / physiological research about the impact of pack weight on human performance;
- Backpacking guiding, skills instruction, and outfitting business development;
- Instructional video development including scriptwriting and production editing.
Desired qualifications: Be in an applicable degree/interest program like outdoor recreation, journalism, marketing, health sciences / physiology, or engineering.
Start and end dates: February 1, 2017
Link to more information: See the full job advertisement
How to apply: Contact Ryan Jordan, Publisher & Founder; please include which projects fit your primary areas of interest / experience, and why.