Organization: School of Energy Resources, University of Wyoming
Contact: Pam Henderson
- Proposals must contribute to the energy research and/or teaching mission of the university.
- Allocations are student centered; except under extenuating circumstances, the GA follows the student.
- The program will enhance diversity and promote interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Allocations will be awarded on a competitive basis, be accountable with specific deliverables and require a summary report.
- Funded projects must be used in support of continuation proposals to external agencies.
Link to more information: View the full program description
How to apply: Submit proposals to Pam Henderson in one pdf file.
Application deadline: January 10, 2017