Organization: Campus Sustainability Committee
- Work with staff across campus—including physical plant, accounting, research, and other units—to gather greenhouse gas emissions data
- Compile data into an Excel-based carbon calculator
- Complete a report summarizing emissions and progress toward goals to reduce emissions.
- Summarize findings to Campus Sustainability Committee and work with CSC Communications Intern to disseminate findings
This internship is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated student. The successful applicant will be an undergraduate or graduate student with:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic spreadsheet/Excel knowledge—how to enter data, create graphs, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with others across campus.
Salary/pay: This internship will be approximately 10–15 hours per week during the spring semester and will be paid a stipend of $1,500. ENR internship credit (ENR 4970) is also available.
Link to more information: Read the full internship description.
How to apply: To apply, please submit a single PDF document that includes a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position including any relevant work/volunteer/class experiences, how the position would benefit you academically and professionally, and why you are interested in the position; a current resume or CV, contact information for 2 academic and/or professional references who can speak to your work ethic and communication skills; and a transcript of UW courses (can be unofficial printed off WyoWeb). Submit materials electronically to Nicole Korfanta.
Application deadline: Friday, December 16 by 5:00 p.m.