Organization: University of Massachusetts – Boston
Contact: IGERT program manager, Dr. Maria Petrova, at (617) 287-3786
Duties: Conduct transdisciplinary research and develop innovative and sustainable solutions to the most pressing environmental challenges. Be deeply committed to the principles of transdisciplinarity and to bring a global perspective to your work.
Desired qualifications: Interested individuals must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Students are eligible for consideration as a Coasts and Communities fellow upon acceptance in one of the following PhD programs:
• Environmental Science (Application Deadline: December 15)
• Marine Science and Technology (Application Deadline: December 15)
• Environmental Biology (Application Deadline: January 2)
• Global Governance and Human Security (Application Deadline: January 15)
• Business Administration (Application Deadline: January 15)
Salary/pay: Fellows receive $30,000 per year for two years plus tuition waiver and health benefits.
Link to more information: Visit the IGERT website for more information.
Application deadline: February 15, 2017