Organization: Wyoming Wildlife Federation
Contact: Please direct inquiries to WWF board member Siva Sundaresan.
- Lead WWF in a manner consistent with the organization’s mission, and work with the Board in developing and following a vision and strategic direction for WWF.
- Communicate effectively with the Board and provide, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Oversee administration of all WWF operations, including establishing policies for the implementation of WWF’s programs.
- Develop systems to track and evaluate programs and operations, so success can be effectively communicated to board, donors and members.
- Strengthen the WWF brand by communicating effectively with media and stakeholders, including our members, agency and elected representatives, partner organizations, and donors.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field with strong conservation background.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations, policies and processes and a demonstrated ability to achieve policy outcomes in such venues.
- Five years management experience.
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning, communications and member engagement.
- Demonstrated ability in fundraising and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders including elected officials, agency personnel, community leaders, conservation organizations, etc.
Link to more information: Review the complete job description.
How to apply: Please send a resume and cover letter explaining your suitability for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: February 15, 2017