Organization: National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC)
Write a proposal based on one of the following themes.
- Ecological Wealth & Changing Human Populations
- Globalization & Socio-Environmental Systems
- Assessment & Modeling of Ecosystem Services
- Water, People & Ecosystems
- Biodiversity & Ecosystem Services
- Social & Environmental Dimensions of the Food–Energy–Water Nexus
- Environmental Dynamics and Food Systems
- Sudden or Unexpected Events: Environmental Recovery, Reorganization, or Restoration
Desired qualifications: Must have two completed semesters of graduate studies.
Link to more information: View the proposal requirements and apply.
Application deadline: May 26, 2017