- Provide general office services such as ordering supplies, interacting with vendors, filing records and updating information; answering phone calls and responding to inquiries;
- Schedule, provide logistics support and prepare materials for internal and external meetings;
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment including desktop and laptop computers, office telephones, network hardware and printers with Information Technology Consultants
- Input data into Quickbooks;
- Process invoices in QuickBooks.
- A 4-year college degree;
- At least a year of relevant experience;
- Experience using Microsoft Office;
- Excellent English writing and editing skills;
- Experience with data entry and analysis.
Salary/pay: $30,000- $35,000
Link to more information: See the full list of requirements and apply.
Application deadline: April 2nd, 2017