- Contribute across EcoAgriculture’s work themes including Implementation of landscape partnerships, Analysis, Training and Policy Dialogue;
- Participate in project teams and take responsibility for managing designated projects and deliverables;
- Track and manage progress and resources in selected projects using the organization’s project management software;
- Interact with local consultants, donors, clients, and other partners related to a wide variety of projects;
- Deliver, technical, training and knowledge services;
- Undertake fieldwork with farmers, land managers, analysts, business leaders, policy-makers and others.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as international agriculture and rural development, environmental studies, agricultural development, regional planning, geography, policy analysis, public administration, adult education, rural sociology, conservation and sustainable development or others;
- At least 2 years of relevant professional work experience;
- At least 1 year working in developing country settings;
- Excellent English language, analytical writing, editing and communication skills;
- Fluency in verbal and written Spanish.
Start and end dates: June 1st, 2017
Salary/pay: $50,000 – 55,000
Link to more information: See the full requirements and apply.
Application deadline: April 2nd, 2017