Organization: International League of Conservation Photographers
- Assure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies.
- Lead and expand fundraising and grant writing activities to support both general operating expenses and program operations.
- Promote active participation and engagement by the Board, Fellows, and Affiliates in all areas of the organization’s work.
- Identify, secure and oversee sponsorships for WiLDSPEAK, iLCP’s signature symposium on Conservation, Photography, and Communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five years senior business or administrative management experience.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to build teams, coach staff, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a collaborative and persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Proven record of effectively raising funds to support a non-profit, preferably with an environmental and/or conservation program and managing relationships with donors and foundation program officers.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in performing and managing financial planning and budget analysis of non-profits. Proficiency in generally accepted accounting principles and standards.
How to apply: Please email the iLCP Executive Director Search Committee at email@example.com to submit your cover letter and complete resume detailing positions held for at least the last ten years in one PDF document. Title your email with “Executive Director” and your name in the subject line, e.g. Executive Director – Joe Smith.
Application deadline: April 1st, 2017