Organization: Town of Lyons
- Directs the coordination, administration, and facilitation of flood recovery-related activities and funding sources
- Directs the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to redevelop, repair, restore and/or improve Town infrastructure that were impacted by the 2013 flood event.
- Management and oversight of several project managers, grant coordinators and a planner funded through the State of Colorado.
- Drafts and/or reviews grant applications for flood recovery consistent with the Town’s recovery plans. Matches most appropriate and available recovery resources with recovery objectives.
- Prepares and submits reimbursement requests, finical reconciliations, quarterly and final reports.
- Monitors cash flow as it pertains to all flood recovery grants.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in public administration, construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- 5 years of professional level project and/or construction management experience, having responsibility for coordinating all phases of construction
- Professional level experience in disaster recovery management.
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License with satisfactory driving record or ability to obtain within three (3) months.
- Certified as a construction manager from an accredited college or certified project management agency preferred.
Salary/pay: $65,000 – $75,000/year
Link to more information: View the full list of requirements and apply