Organization: International Food Policy Research Institute
- Support research on agricultural development projects that aim to empower women including implementation of qualitative and survey based quantitative field research;
- Coordinate and serve as a focal point for the IFPRI-wide Gender Task Force to build upon IFPRI’s strong work on gender and intrahousehold research;
- Identify needs and opportunities for addressing gender issues in ongoing and new research at the institute;
- Support the initiation of new research by reviewing and synthesizing literature under the supervision of a Senior Research Fellow;
- Help disseminate information about IFPRI’s work on gender to external and internal audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, anthropology, gender studies, economics, agricultural economics, human geography, or related field plus two years of relevant professional experience or Master’s degree in sociology, anthropology, gender studies, economics, agricultural economics, human geography, or related field.
- At the Research Analyst level, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant post-Masters experience is required.
- Experience with qualitative fieldwork, such as conducting semi-structured interviews
- Qualitative analysis skills with experience using qualitative analysis software, such as ATLAS.ti or NVivo.
- Strong background in gender research in developing countries.
Link to more information: View the full job description and apply.