Organization: Sublette County Conservation District
- Assist Range staff with collecting, compiling, and entering data on the rangelands in Sublette County.
- Assist with other district programs as needed.
- Some knowledge of current rangeland monitoring techniques.
- Ability to work with SCCD staff, agency personnel and private land managers. Excellent communication and relationship skills are mandatory.
- Some computer, software, and technological knowledge and skills expected of natural resource professionals.
- Poa driver’s license with a clean record.
Start and end dates: May through October
Link to more information: View the complete description.
How to apply: Submit letter of interest and resume to Michael Henn or PO Box 647, Pinedale, WY 82941
Application deadline: Applications due by May 1st, 2017.