Santa Ana, CA
Duties: Play a role in all stages of siting and permitting projects in the industrial and energy sectors, including oil & gas pipelines, renewable energy, electric transmission lines and power plant facilities. Working with other members of the team you will participate on field teams supporting projects related to the development and operation of energy projects located throughout Southern, CA. In this position, you will serve as a key team member working with scientists, engineers, project managers, and other project staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Ecology, or similar discipline
- 5-7 years environmental consulting experience.
- Experience with California regulatory environment and permitting processes.
- Experience leading large teams of biological monitors for construction compliance projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a leader and team-oriented.
- Possess California-specific biology experience.
- Ability to perform work in rugged terrain and unfavorable weather.
- Highly organized.
Link to more information: View the full description and apply.