Santa Ana, CA
Duties: Collaborate with a high-performing team of technologists on a fast-paced program. Assignments will include managing, analyzing, and presenting water resources, biological, environmental, and water utility datasets. The successful candidate will take initiative and help deliver complex technical projects and be passionate about applying GIS technology. Workload will also include support for other offices around the firm, primarily in Northern California.
- Degrees: minimum – BA/BS degree from an accredited College or University in Geography, Planning, Natural Resources, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Expert in ArcGIS Desktop and Extension
- Strong data management and cartographic skills
- Python scripting and tool development
- Model Integration (Hydrologic, Hydraulic, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Link to more information: View the full description and apply.