Organization: Big Chico Creek Ecological Reserve
- Develops and manages annual budget in coordination with the RF Executive Director and RF Finance Director
- Schedules and supervises all Reserve staff
- Oversees and facilitates the Reserve hunt program and acts as Hunt Safety Officer
- Manages the Reserve Access Management System (RAMS) tracking system
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in biology, environmental science or related field, master’s degree preferred
- Understands and can interpret regulations and requirements, maintenance and operational needs, and ecological issues and concerns
- Takes ownership of problems and their solutions and can provide thorough analysis of issues and justification of recommendations
- Two or more years prior experience performing duties similar to those described above
Salary/pay: $5,107.44 – $6,242.43 per month plus benefits
Link to more information: See the full job description.
How to apply: Applicants must submit a completed CSU, Chico Research Foundation application, cover letter, current resume, and three professional references. Incomplete application packets will not be accepted. The application can be located on our website.
Application deadline: Application review begins Wednesday, April 19, 2017