Organization: Environmental Management, Western Colorado University
Desired qualifications: Ph.D. or ABD before July 2017 in the environmental sciences or from an interdisciplinary specialty in a related natural science field required. Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to:
- community-based pedagogy,
- interdisciplinary approaches to environmental problem-solving,
- experiential and professional education,
- classroom, online, and blended learning,
- excellence in teaching and mentoring.
Start and end dates: July 2017
Salary/pay: This is a 12-month contract, as long as MEM enrollment stays strong, with a non-negotiable salary of $50,700 plus benefits. Benefits include an employee/employer shared contribution retirement plan and life and health insurance. Renewal contingent upon excellent performance.
Link to more information: See the full description and apply.
Application deadline: May 20, 2017