The Wilderness Recreation Partnership (WRP), funded by the Greater Yellowstone Coalition, Montana Wilderness Association, and the Montana Wilderness Society, is hiring a Wilderness and Recreation Partnership Contractor. The WRP is dedicated to preserving and improving bicycle trails while protecting Wilderness lands throughout the Gallatin National Forest.
The contractor will coordinate WRP activities including:
- Communicating the goals, vision and activities of WRP to the public and media
- Planning, organizing and implementing trails projects
- Generating public support for WRP’s mission
- Recruiting and retaining volunteers
- Securing funding for WRP’s programs and activities
- Working closely with partners to coordinate conservation activities to protect the Gallatin Range