Organization: The University of Maine
Contact: Jessica Leahy (email@example.com, 207- 581-2834)
- Plan and conduct assigned and/or original research projects autonomously while working collaboratively with UM and COA faculty, staff, postdocs and students.
- Maintain accurate records of research findings and the analysis of results.
- Prepare manuscripts for publication in collaboration with UM and COA faculty, staff, postdocs, and students.
- Serve as a project manager for the research, education and extension activities.
- Present research findings at professional meetings.
- Mentor undergraduate students.
- PhD in Human Dimensions of Natural Resources, Agriculture or Forests; Environmental Anthropology; Ecology and Environmental Sciences; Forest Resources; Rural Sociology or related field.
- Prior research experience with qualitative and quantitative applied social science research, including but not limited to projects related to human dimensions of agriculture.
- Interest and/or experience effectively mentoring undergraduate students.
Link to more information: See the position description and apply.
How to apply: Submit a cover letter, CV and list of three references.
Application deadline: November 24th, 2017.