Organization: Sublette County Conservation District
- Assist Range staff with collecting, compiling, and entering data on the rangelands in Sublette County.
- Data collection on rugged terrain and field data entry on rugged laptops and other devices.
- Attendance of trainings and calibration days (as required) to complete the fieldwork.
- Knowledge of rangeland monitoring techniques (Line Point Intercept, Canopy Gap, Soil Descriptions)
- Knowledge of Ecological Site Descriptions and Site Correlation
- Ability to work with SCCD staff, agency personnel and private land managers. Excellent communication and relationship skills are mandatory.
- Some computer, software, and technological knowledge and skills expected of natural resource professionals.
- Possess a driver’s license with a clean record.
Start and end dates: April – December.
Salary/pay: $16.97 per hour.
Link to more information: View the full description.
How to apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or PO Box 647, Pinedale, WY 82941.
Application deadline: February 1, 2018.