South Central Wyoming
Organization: KC Harvey Environmental, LLC
Contact: Travis Kimsey
- Conduct environmental compliance monitoring including vegetation monitoring and stormwater inspections
- Identify plants using a key
- Observe and record rangeland health conditions
- Identify soil erosional features
- Control weeds using truck, ATV/UTV, or backpack mounted herbicide spray equipment
- Collect location data using GPS
- Assist with site specific reclamation plans
- Summarize field data
- Install erosion control best management practices
- Re-vegetate disturbed areas by seeding
- Install and maintain snow fences and fencing/grazing enclosures
Desired qualifications: Bachelor’s degree graduates and current students will be considered for positions. Candidates with experience or coursework related to range plant identification are preferred. Applicants must be able to maintain a positive attitude and be willing to learn. Candidates must work well as part of a team and be willing to work outdoors doing fieldwork. Map use and interpretation skills are required. Candidates must be willing to maintain high standards of safety, have a clean driving record, and participate in pre-employment drug screening.
Start and end dates: April – November
Salary/pay: $14-17/hr. plus overtime. Lodging and a meal allowance is provided.
Link to more information: See the full job description.
How to apply: To apply, email a cover letter, resume, transcripts (unofficial or official), and a list of three references toTravis Kimsey. Positions open until filled.