Organization: Alliance for Historic Wyoming
Duties: Primary responsibilities include providing direction for fulfilling AHW’s mission by maintaining financial stability, coordinating projects and events with volunteers and board, and assisting the President with board governance. This position is part-time with hours and salary dependent on experience. Location is flexible within the state of Wyoming and travel throughout the state is required.
- Ability to create and execute a work plan from concept to completion, with minimal supervision
- Experience with fundraising and grants management
- Experience with grassroots activism in rural communities
- Quality writing and research skills
- Ability to communicate articulately one-on-one and in public presentations
- Strong leadership skills, creativity, drive and initiative
- Ability to track and meet multiple deadlines and responsibilities
- Proficiency with digital technology, including Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, donor management software, MailChimp, Squarespace, In-Design, the Adobe Suite or Office Publisher, and social media platforms
Link to more information: See the full description.
How to apply: Submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to AHW Board President Julia Stuble (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include “Executive Director Job Application” in the subject line.
Application deadline: Applications preferred by Feb. 21, 2018, but position is open until filled.