Teton Valley, ID
Organization: Valley Advocates for Responsible Development
Contact: For questions, please contact Shawn Hill at (307) 413-4514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties: Work as the principal financial development advocate working to increase and maintain the donor base and to identify grant opportunities from both private and governmental organizations and foundations, and support the Executive Director and Program Director in carrying out the mission of VARD.
- A Bachelor’s degree in land use planning, public administration, economics, environmental studies, communications, marketing, or similar field is required
- A J.D. or Masters in land use planning, public administration, economics, environmental studies, communications, marketing, or similar field is preferred
- 1-3 years nonprofit fundraising experience
- Exemplary education, experience, or demonstrable skills may be substituted for educational and/or experience requirements
- Strong relationship building, public relations and solicitation skills.
- A sense of humor in stressful situations
Link to more information: View the complete description.
How to apply: To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter with salary requirement, and two writing samples to email@example.com.