Job Title: Seasonal Project Technician-Planning Section-Cheyenne
Organization: Wyoming State Parks & Historic Sites
Type of opportunity: Assist the planning and grants section with planning, surveys, inspections, and project management.
- Assist with Land and Water Conservation program requirements, including project inspection, planning documents, and federal reporting.
- Assist with agency data collection, entry, and management.
- Review statewide and site-specific surveys.
- Assist program managers with project management.
- Install displays at WYDOT rest areas.
- Preference may be given to applicants who have experience in or are working toward a career in public history or outdoor recreation; who are willing to work on diverse assignments each day; and who are detail oriented, accurate/thorough in independently completing assignments/tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
Competent in Pivot Tables and/or Access.
Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment.
Start and end dates: Summer 2018
Salary/pay: $9-14 hourly
Link to more information: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wyoming/default.cfm
How to apply: 024-State Parks & Cultural Resources – Division of State Parks, Historic Sites and Trails – HR Contact 307-777-7010