Job Title: Pathways Internship
Type of opportunity: The OneUSDA Internship Program offers Federal opportunities to students currently enrolled in qualifying educational programs or institutions. It is a comprehensive developmental program intended to provide students with experience in a dynamic work environment that will enhance their educational goals and shape their career choices. An internship with USDA will involve various components of on-the-job experience, mentorship, and training tailored to the student’s education, experience, and interests. Opportunities will be available in the following fields: veterinary science, natural resources, biological sciences, engineering and architecture, business, contracting, procurement, industry, and general administration.
Link to more information: https://www.usda.gov/internships
How to apply:
- Create an employment profile at www.USAJOBS.gov through January 18, 2019
- Review available USDA Pathways Internship job postings.
- Select the desired Job Announcement below.
- Follow the prompts to apply to the position. The process will include uploading a resume, transcripts, and any other required documents, and answering all qualification questions.
- Submit application, then you can also track the status of your application in USAJOBS.