Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Organization: Avid 4 Adventure
Type of opportunity: As the Digital Marketing Manager for Avid4 Adventure, you will become part of a team of people who all share the belief that participation in the outdoors has the power to transform kids’ lives. Our programs empower pre-K – 12th graders with the skills and confidence to live active, healthy lifestyles as they learn to paddle, bike, hike, climb and thrive in the outdoors.
The Digital Marketing Manager is an individual contributor overseeing the execution of Avid4 Adventure’s digital marketing strategy, lead nurturing campaigns, email communications, and online presence. This primarily includes management of our marketing automation platform (HubSpot), development and management of lead nurturing campaigns, email campaign strategy, and execution, plus management and optimization of the Avid4 Adventure website. You will join a three-person marketing team reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop Avid4 Adventure’s overall marketing strategy to achieve the company’s revenue and enrollment goals for: day camps, overnight camp, school programs, merchandise, and events.
- Assist Director of Marketing with the development of digital strategy and budget for achieving Avid4 Adventure’s enrollment and revenue goals.
- Implement and manage lead nurturing campaigns in HubSpot. Set up marketing campaigns, segment customer lists, analyze campaign results, and modify campaigns to optimize conversion rates.
- Manage the implementation of the content strategy and performance of Avid4 Adventure’s website. Update content on an annual basis to reflect new camp programming and other offerings. Analyze website performance and optimize performance.
- Manage contractors, vendors, and agencies that support digital marketing.
- Other responsibilities directed by the Director of Marketing as needed.
- 3+ years of experience working with HubSpot or similar automation software.
- 3+ years of experience working with WordPress or equivalent CMS.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing technologies and working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated experience using storytelling, creativity, pictures/video, etc to grow sales.
- Demonstrated experience conducting lead nurturing campaigns with quantifiable results.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing metric-driven intelligence.
- You already love and live the Avid Core Values.
- Experience managing external agency relationships.
- Experience in the development/optimization of an E-comm store (Ideally on Shopify).
- Experience design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, etc.
- Experience in the outdoors – either professionally or personally. Ideally, you have genuine experience and interest in engaging in one or more of our core sports (biking, hiking, paddling, climbing).
Start and end dates: We are committed to finding the right person for this position, and thus are flexible with start date, but we are hoping for a start date of May 15, 2019.
Salary/pay: Salary is commensurate with experience. An incredible benefits package includes health insurance, 401K plan, pre-purchase program, FSA, flexible time off, camp discounts for family, and much more.
How to apply: Apply here.