Lander or Jackson, WY
Job Title: Philanthropy Coordinator
Organization: Wyoming Wildlife Federation
Type of opportunity: The Development Coordinator will collaborate with the Executive Director and WWF staff to coordinate and ensure the effective implementation of all WWF philanthropic activities. This will involve the identification, recruitment, and retention of donors, organizing fundraising events, and assisting staff with grant writing. It will also include working with staff to tell the story of wildlife conservation and the legacy of sporting opportunities in Wyoming.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and WWF staff to plan, implement, and coordinate effective multi-year strategies and plans for major gift prospects, including foundation, grants, and/or individual donors.
- Develop and implement strategies for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of major donors and prospects through the establishment of long-term relationships.
- Partner with WWF staff to write/edit grants and coordinate with staff on tracking the successful completion of grant deliverables.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of philanthropic events.
- Manage the donor database and planning stewardship strategies for each donor so as to maximize giving.
- Create compelling materials for philanthropic activities, such as events, mailings, and donor visits.
- Create and distribute a monthly donor stewardship activity report and calendar to WWF staff and board.
- Maintain, update, and improve the WWF development plan in coordination with board and staff.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop budget for annual organizational income, and expenditures for the philanthropic program.
- Two years relevant philanthropic experience
- Grant writing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team to accomplish results
- Experience in wildlife conservation a plus
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Base salary of $45,000 per year, depending on experience, and is negotiable
- Health care, flexible work environment
Link to more information: https://wyomingwildlife.org/
How to apply: Send cover letter, resume, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Philanthropy Coordinator’. References will not be contacted without the consent of the applicant. Please make sure to address your interest in this position and all relevant professional and personal experience in your cover letter. No phone calls please.
Application deadline: May 15th