Job Title: Research Aide
Type of opportunity: A group of interested and engaged graduate and undergraduate students who are exploring interlinked topics related to climate action & adaptation both individually and in teams. We will have at least one social event per semester and a required monthly meeting. We will also foster a learning community via in-person and web-based interfaces.
- Opportunities to:
- Learn about climate action & adaptation
- Conduct independent & joint research
- Be a primary or co-author on papers
- Attend at least one professional conference/year with colleagues
- Gain additional funding for your research
- Participate and lead other professional development opportunities
- Personal mentoring for your time at UWYO and for your career
- What will you contribute?
- Your passion and interest
- Commitment to at least one year in the “pod”
- A significant contribution towards at least one paper
- Attendance at regular monthly meetings and social events
- At least 1 post per week online
Desired qualifications: Student at the University of Wyoming
- $1,000/semester ($13/hour)
- At least 4 hours on project-related work a week ($13/hour)
- Graduate students:
- $2,500/semester ($18/hour)
- At least 7 hours on project-related work a week ($18/hour)
How to apply: Apply here.
Application deadline: open until filled