Job Title: Office Manager-Bookkeeper
Organization: Wyoming Outdoor Council
Location: Lander, WY
Duties: The Wyoming Outdoor Council is seeking an office manager-bookkeeper to join our team. The office manager-bookkeeper supports the program and administrative functions of the Wyoming Outdoor Council with integrity and efficiency. This includes developing and maintaining records, entering financial transactions into QuickBooks, maintaining a welcoming office environment, and coordinating board and staff meetings as well as assisting with program event logistics. The office manager-bookkeeper will carry out a wide range of activities, including fiscal data management, reporting, correspondence, and vendor management.
Qualifications: The candidate will be prepared to accomplish the tasks above as demonstrated by a suitable combination of academic background, training, and experience. They will meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Two to three years of professional experience in office management.
• Demonstrated QuickBooks expertise and a minimum of 2 years in a bookkeeping role.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, as well as high level of individual initiative.
• Clear communicator, able to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of people on the phone, via email, and in person.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Solid skills in word processing, spreadsheet management, particularly with Google Suite.
• Attention to detail and data accuracy.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• Ability to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines with consistency in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with technology and comfortable learning new systems.
• Commitment to the mission of the Wyoming Outdoor Council
Start/End dates: asap
How to apply & application deadline: Location: Lander, Wyoming.
Compensation: This is a full-time, non-exempt position with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The Wyoming Outdoor Council provides excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits; a generous leave policy; and the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan.
Overview: Founded in 1967, the Wyoming Outdoor Council is a statewide citizen advocacy group working to protect public lands, wildlife, and clean air and water in Wyoming. The Wyoming Outdoor Council prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation, or any other legally protected status.
To Apply: Email a letter of interest detailing your experience and skills, a resume, and contact and relationship information for three references to Kristen Brown firstname.lastname@example.org (please put “Office Manager-Bookkeeper” in the subject). The position will remain open until filled.