Job Title: Hospitality Management Internship
Organization: Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation
Location: Medora, ND
Duties: As a member of the lodging team, the Hospitality Management Intern will rotate among the various front desk locations, assist in the operations of the hotel/motel front desk, and provide outstanding customer service to all guests.
- Efficiently manages the operations of the front desk, ensuring minimal time for check-in and checkout
- Warmly and professionally welcomes all guests
- Directs guests to appropriate hotel staff for assistance with questions and special requests
- Handle guest issues as they arise
- Treats requests with professionalism, tact, and courteous manner
- Ensures prompt delivery of final bills to guests
- Ensures lobby and shared areas are kept neat and orderly
- Maintains knowledge of Medora, Hotel Rooms, Hotel Policies and is able to assist guests in making reservations or providing recommendations
Qualifications: Interest in the Hospitality industry or pursuing a degree in a related field.
Start/End dates: May- Mid August
Application Deadline: First come first serve basis will get their first choice of employment location, but we hire year-round.
How to Apply: Please click here to view the full job description as well as how to apply.