Job Title: Associate Research Scientist/Policy Analyst
Organization: University of Wyoming’s School of Energy Resources
Location: Laramie, WY
- Analyze energy-related policy, regulation, and economics at the local, state, national, and international levels,
- Contribute to public outreach and stakeholder engagement on energy-related issues,
- Work closely with CERPA, CEGR, and School of Energy Resources staff, stakeholders, collaborators, and industry stakeholders on applied energy studies,
- Aid in the preparation of scientific and outreach reports and publications,
- Utilize relevant research methods to facilitate the highest quality output.
- At least 2 years of full-time related research experience,
- Demonstrated experience with policy and regulatory analysis,
- Demonstrated experience with energy related issues,
- Demonstrated experience at the team-leader level,
- Demonstrated exemplary written and oral communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work both in a team setting and independently.
Application Deadline: March 4, at 5 p.m. MST.
How to Apply: Please complete the online application uploading the following: cover letter, resume or C.V. and contact information for four work-related references.