Job Title: Youth Conservation Crew Leader
Location: Lander, WY
Position Overview: In partnership with the U.S. Forest Service, MobilizeGreen is seeking Youth Conservation Crew Leaders for our 2022 Summer program in Lander, WY in Shoshone National Forest! The Crew Leader is responsible for co-leading teams of high-school youth to work on conservation-related projects and participate in environmental education and leadership development activities in the Shoshone National Forest, WY over a 10-week period (June 6th- August 12th). Projects may include trail work, habitat restoration, invasive species removal, campsite restoration, historic preservation, bridge/boardwalk repair, fencing repair, and many more. The goal is to create environmental stewards and future leaders through community engagement, physical work projects, and teamwork.
- Lodging and food provided during YCC program
- Paid trainings along with paid travel to/from YCC program site.
- An opportunity to work directly with U.S. Forest Staff in the field
- Youth/Young Adult Programming- Formal or informal experience working with youth or young adults (ages 14-18) as a teacher, mentor, leader, counselor or coach.
- 21 or older by May 1st, 2022.
How to Apply: Please click here to view the full job description as well as how to apply.