Loveland, CO or Laramie, WY
Position Title: Industrial Hygiene Technician
Organization: Landmark Environmental Inc.
Location: Loveland, CO or Laramie, WY
Position Overview: Landmark Environmental, Inc. is seeking a motivated Industrial Hygiene Technician to join its diversified team of industrial hygienists, environmental engineers, and regulatory compliance specialists at either of the company’s offices in Loveland, Colorado, or Laramie, Wyoming. This position will offer a wide variety of assignments, rapid growth in both technical and business responsibility, and direct working relationships with top professionals in a high-performing and entrepreneurial business that also cares for our team.
Duties: Project assignments will include various environmental services in industrial, commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential settings. Key responsibilities include:
- Asbestos and hazardous building material surveys.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessments, noise monitoring surveys, and industrial hygiene exposure assessments.
- Assistance with asbestos/lead-based paint (LBP) abatement and mold mitigation projects.
- Abatement and remediation monitoring.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant occupational safety and industrial hygiene experience, including traditional industrial hygiene (IH) surveys, IAQ, and noise assessments; asbestos, LBP, and mold surveys/investigations and abatement management.
- State of Colorado Asbestos Building Inspector (CABI) and Air Monitoring Specialist (AMS) certifications.
- 40-hr OSHA HAZWOPER certification.
- Minimum two years of experience in private-sector Professional Services/Project-Oriented business
- A BS Degree in an IH or environmental science-related field is desired but not required.
Salary/Pay: The IH Technician position has an annual salary range of $45,000 to $55,000 based upon education, experience, related field experience, and current certifications. Benefits include paid federal holidays, floating holidays, vacation accruals that increase with tenure, sick leave, qualified 401(k) with a 4% employer match, Health Insurance (HMO) coverage with 80% premium employer co-pay, and fees for professional licensure.
How to Apply: Please send a current resume to email@example.com, with the Industrial Hygiene Technician Position in the subject line.