Position Title: Multiple positions including: Grooming Operator, Cook, Operations Manager, Sport Outfitters, and many more
Organization: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Location: Jackson, WY
Duties: Grooming Operator
- Experience with various snow and weather conditions and can operator a variety of snowcats/ Implements (HP cutter general knowledge, Forks for rail transport, Heavy equipment (Loader/ Skid steer/ all terrain forklift)
- Read and understand all manuals, such as Seasonal Employee and Snow Grooming manuals, and review all Grooming Equipment Manuals.
- Understand and perform all safety aspects of equipment operation
- Be aware of skiers/snowboarders on runs and traverses.
- Be aware of fixed obstacles; hydrants, manholes, transformers, etc.
- Use lights and other warning equipment at all times.
- Assure equipment is in safe working order prior to and during its use.
- Report mechanical deficiencies of equipment immediately.
- Record daily equipment use in vehicle logs in a concise and complete manner.
- Practice cost control while maintaining and improving efficiency of the operations.
- Report all incidents (unusual occurrences) to shift leader or P&P supervisor (in their absence.)
- Possess the physical ability to work in a harsh winter environment, with heavy objects and perform manual labor.
- Provide excellent service to guest and exceed guest expectations
- Execute all dishes/recipes consistently to the best of your ability as instructed by direct supervisor.
- Be able to handle moderate to heavy workloads and stress full situations with professionalism and a sense of urgency
- Is responsible for station mise en place, and prep for his/her station
- Has knowledge of menu, and can relay said knowledge to guests if needed.
- Can properly and thoroughly clean all line equipment
- Is willing to help co-workers when needed
How to Apply: Please use the online application to view the full job description as well as how to apply.