Position Title: Business Development Traineeship
Organization: Herrmann Global
Location: Lander, Wyoming
Organization Overview: Herrmann Global is an international tourism think tank that specializes in promoting travel destinations to a global travel audience. Utilizing the latest technology and industry trends to efficiently connect our partners with the most relevant potential travelers. They are actively seeking a highly creative Sales Manager to join the team after successful completion of our paid 12-month traineeship program. Currently looking for a tenacious self-starter to help sell and upgrade accounts for both new and existing clients.
Position Overview: This is not your typical office job, the Herrmann Global Traineeship Program provides the coaching and development you need to build relationships and help you effectively sell digital marketing products on a national and global scale. The 12-month program includes national travel, hands-on training, self-study and real-world experience. You’ll also be paired with a mentor – a seasoned professional who will guide you through the program and offer valuable tips of the trade. Upon graduation, you will be ready to start your sales career with the Herrmann Global team. The ideal candidate is a visionary go-getter who has the analytical aptitude and experience in identifying new business opportunities at scale. He, she, or they are naturally curious and has the ability to forecast industry trends and anticipate outcomes. They must be able to successfully develop marketplace assessments and direction that supports the Business Development team in diversifying distribution channels. They must be customer-centric and understand that lasting relationships are built around a mutually beneficial value exchange.
- Support mentor assigned for the duration of the paid 12-month traineeship.
- Follow a vision, strategy, and account plan to achieve revenue and financial objectives.
- Grow the partnership channel through prospecting, selling, and supporting new digital client ventures.
- Identify business development opportunities by attending conferences and client meetings.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
- Identify the latest trends affecting our industry.
- Work with team members to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Must be a Wyoming resident and willing to travel to Herrmann Global headquarters in Lander.
- Willingness to travel nationwide upon traineeship completion is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Tourism, or relevant field preferred. (College students may apply.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing or sales/business development position.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Qualifications for all positions at Herrmann Global:
- Care more: You must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Be curious: You must have a high level of interest in constantly learning new things.
- Problem solving: You must possess the ability to identify and understand problems and have a willingness to solve them.
- Sensitivity: You must have a high level of awareness for the needs of colleagues, clients, and the Herrmann Global business.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org