Position Title: Haub School Office Aide Work Study
Organization: Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources at the University of Wyoming
Location: Laramie, WY
Position Overview: This position is for students who have been awarded a work study award at UW in the 2022-2023 academic year
- Office and customer service: general reception, greeting walk-in traffic, professionally answer, respond to, and forward phone calls in the front office, processing mail, organizing files, copying/scanning, running errands around campus, assisting faculty and staff with projects, and data entry. Assist with maintaining shared spaces and shared technology.
- Events: assist with implementation of Haub School events possibly including recruitment resource fairs, film screenings, speaker series, celebrations, meetings, and event set-up and clean-up.
- Student services: greeting, fielding student questions, and directing student and prospective student questions to appropriate staff or presenting about the Haub School to prospective students and families.
- Sustainability: support sustainability, zero waste, and food share efforts including volunteer training and coordination, communications, compost management, and other projects as needed.
- Current UW student with a work study award
- Must be eligible, have received and accepted a work study award through Student Financial Aid for the applicable semester and/or academic year.
- Ability to work with the public
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to organize work and perform duties with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Start/End Dates: January 2023- May 2023
Salary/Pay: starts at $10/hr
Application Deadline: Priority deadline November 25
How to Apply: Please use the online application to view the full job description as well as how to apply. Contact Colleen Bourque email@example.com with questions.